This Is Me



Okay… Wow.. My very first blog post. I’d like to take the time to welcome you all to my blog. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to read everything that I have to say. This is all fairly new to me but heeeey I’m super excited and I hope you will enjoy the content that I have put together for you.


Firstly my name is Lesego Mokwana and I am 22 years old. I absolutely looove beauty, glam and travel which is why I am so happy about the fact that I am finally putting this post together - I mean I have truly been a victim of procrastination and no guys! I finally decided it stops here. I was sitting at work one day and I’m thinking to myself, “Giiiiirl, exactly what’s the deal here……  When exactly are you planning on putting things into first gear??” So at that moment.. I literally started typing. I was literally typing so much that I didn’t even realise how much I was actually typing, and next thing you know – I’m busy with my first content and here we are guys.


I have always been a person who loves experimenting with new make-up ideas and products to compliment outfits. But of course, we all know that make-up has always been expensive and only seems to be getting MORE expensive! Growing up and still being being young, it was a bit challenging to get the latest products because - 
1. Mommy just didn’t agree with the usage of makeup. Period. I mean we know African parents guys, lets be honest.
2. It was just too expensive. So a girl just had to settle for what was affordable from my pocket money, but nonetheless I loved my make-up anyway. Actually, I recently came across an eyeshadow palette that I used to use back in the day - This was my favourite palette because it was the very first palette I had ever owned. I remember I was probably 15 years old when I bought it. The only thing about it, is that it only has shimmery colours LOL so it looks a bit odd for me now but I guess it classifies as my day one, right.



I am a big lover of youtube and make up tutorials. Yes - I will also be launching my very own channel soon J please be sure to keep an eye out for that one. Surely I follow all the big names you can think of, like Amelia Liana is my favourite and the make-up brands for example because I find them highly inspirable because of their brilliant ideas, oh and their products are just out of this world! But I have also come to realize that surely there is hundreds of other girls out there just like me that follow them, love their products but also can’t always afford it. Which means that I am going to try basing most of the  beauty content, more on products that we can easily purchase off the shelves right here.



L xx




Comments

Popular Posts