Chrome-Nailed Up!

Its officially summer and we have to get these summer nails did. Now, I normally have my nails done in nude colours only - as time goes, you'll notice that I have a major obsession with nude colours. I just feel like the nudes allow more room to fit into whatever occasion will be taking place, or with your outfits, you'll never really ever have to worry about your nails not being in place with your attire.

Anyhow, I went to my nail technician recently and I really had no idea what I wanted to do with my nails except for the nude pink colour she had that I was really fond of. I got the pink on my nails but I still thought 'why not be a little extra??' So she *chromes* me up. Yes, with a beautiful gold colour. Now my nails look all sorts of rosey gold.


I didn't actually realise until I was writing this post, how vivid this image has made my scar look. It really used to be such a bother for me before but over the years it has just grown a part of me and I think that I have learned to love and accept it as it shall forever be with me - just like the memories behind it.

Back to the nails - Please excuse the trail off. I would also like to add that you don't always need to go to expensive nail parlours to get your nails done for them to come out super beautiful and actually last. If you are on a tight budget and there is somebody or a place that you know that does beautiful nails, I say support them! Because at the end of the day you'll have stunning nails whilst helping out your locals by supporting them & not forgetting, the little extra money you're adding in your purse. These nails were done by a local salon near my area and I always try to support them as often as I can because their service is always 100, their nails turn out really well and most of they last extremely long. And that, for me is key!


xx

L  

Comments

Popular Posts